BY BECOMING A DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION BASED COMPANY OWNER BY WAY OF NEW WORLD ELPIS (NWE), YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS:
1/ You agree you are least 18 years of age or under a parent's/guardian's supervision, and you also agree to comply with all applicable laws of accountability where you live: using a recognized tax service and/or accountant, claiming all income earned. A subscription to the 'Priority Elpis Collection' is only the tip of the iceberg as to what is coming. All we can say at this time!
You must have a valid email address, and you agree to update your profile, if your email address changes.
You agree to accept email updates regarding NWE (New World Elpis). We will never abuse this privilege. Our objective is maybe twice weekly, and more apt to be once only.
2. You understand that by taking on this opportunity you are purchasing a monthly subscription to the 'Priority Elpis Collection,' as well as taking on a monthly administration fee to/for NWE that includes all audio, video, and text (Wrd/PDF) files included on this site (NewWorldElpis.com) related to said Priority Elpis Collection. Included with this monthly subscription and admin fees, comes the right to share the Priority Elpis Collection digital subscription for a profit as shown and described on our site.
3. Proof of purchase/Confirmed payment of both fees noted in #2 above, is required to be eligible to make a profit. Any unauthorized accounts will be terminated.
4. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales or profits, unless you have proof to substantiate such claims.
5. You must have a valid email address, and you agree to notify us if your email address changes.
6. This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Laws of Mathematics do not lie...numbers themselves do not lie...and with just 4 subscribers many things can change...however...law states that we cannot guarantee that any return, including 200%-300% monthly will ever happen.
7. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
8. USE OF YOUR SERVICE. The following actions may result in the immediate termination of your membership without recourse and should NOT be done:
(a) sending unsolicited email messages (spam).If you participate in spam on behalf of ANY product or service, you are not eligible! (b) posting messages that contain your affiliate link in Newsgroups that are unrelated to that product or service. (sigfile notwithstanding) (c) forging your "From" Address in an email message, or newsgroup posting.
9. We reserve the right to add or delete material within this site, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
10. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other business owners under the NWE business model or administrator in any way.
11. In the unlikely event that the New World Elpis (NewWorldElpis.com), opportunity should ever terminate its operations, it’s creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
12. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
13. We make no claims/absolute promises on how much money/profits you can make with NWE. Your ability to generate profit depends on a number of factors, mainly you willingness to secure just 4 subscriptions (subscribers), and acceptance to say thank you by surrendering just 2 of those 4 subscriptions (subscribers) to the person who shared the NWE business model opportunity with you; everyone does the exact same thing by fulfilling the need to say thank you. Individual results will vary.
14. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action. We do not encourage online marketing or social networking to promote NWE; we believe face to face is needed to win back the trust that has long died.
15. All purchases (Month to Month Subscription/Administration fees) are final. No refunds. We will of course honor the cancellation prior to any upcoming month should that be your desire.
16. You understand that all transactions are made by way of our payment processor (STP - Solid Trust Pay), not NWE, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with STP and not NWE. However, with that said, in the unlike event that STP causes and error that doesn't fit your liking, and because NWE is a people-first company, first and foremost, your founders will assist in any way possible in correcting a wrong doing...and if need be...will temporarily replace any funds lost until settled.
17. You understand your role as an independent entrepreneur, business owner, taking on a digital subscription based business opportunity using the NWE business model, does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and all independent contractors/business owners, and as such, you are responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable. *** Always do this to the best of your abilities and be accountable, responsible, and legal in all ways...and your business will treat you likewise.